Health assessment incentive
Save $480 on your 2023 medical premiums when you complete your Vitality Health Review and Vitality Check anytime between now and Friday, Dec. 16, 2022.
To obtain your savings, simply follow this two-step process:
- Step 1– a confidential Vitality Health Review.
- Step 2– an in-person Vitality Check screening with your doctor.
To confirm your savings are activated, reach out to Vitality through one of the following methods:
- Log on to the Vitality site.
- Contact a Vitality representative via phone at 877-224-7117.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Refer to the Health Assessment Incentive flyers (below) for more information.
Your other Vitality benefits
The Vitality site offers a number of resources to empower you for healthier living, including the opportunity to craft personal health goals and work toward them with a motivational “points” system. Earn points by healthy eating, checking in at the gym, or reading one of the thousands of articles on the site covering nutrition, fitness, and other wellness topics. You can also link your fitness device to your Vitality account to help track your progress. While you don’t have to earn points in order to obtain your $40/month medical plan premium deduction, you might find it to be a fun way to work toward your goals!
Get an overview of all the wellness features available to you – in less than 15 minutes – by viewing the Vitality webinar slide deck.
Act now – choose a method to access Vitality
To get your assessment started – and to access all other wellness offerings – log in to Vitality using one of two methods:
- Go to powerofvitality.com and register your account using your USC information.
- Use your USC NetID single sign-on (SSO) to log in to your account. Click here to use SSO to go directly to your account.
Step-by-step guides and resources
- Step-by-step guide to the entire Vitality health assessment process
- Step-by-step guide to completing online Vitality Health Review
- Step-by-step guide to download Vitality on iOS
- Step-by-step guide to download Vitality on Android
- EEOC plan year notice
For questions, please contact the HR Service Center at email@example.com or 213-821-8100.