Health assessment incentive
Deadline extended to get $40/month savings on your medical premiums
You can still qualify for the Vitality health assessment incentive in 2021! Complete your Vitality Health Review and Vitality Check anytime between now and Friday, December 17 and save $40/month within 2021. (Savings begin in the pay cycle following completion.) In doing so, you’ll also qualify for the upcoming 2022 year.
If you’ve already started saving $40/month on your 2021 medical plan, you will automatically save up to $480 on your 2022 plan.
To obtain your savings, simply follow this two-step process:
- Step 1– a confidential 20-minute online Vitality Health Review.
- Step 2– a 20-minute, in-person Vitality Check screening with your doctor or at a LabCorp location.
To confirm your savings are activated, reach out to Vitality through one of the following methods:
- Log on to the Vitality site.
- Contact a Vitality representative via phone at (877) 224-7117.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your other Vitality benefits
The Vitality site offers a number of resources to empower you for healthier living, including the opportunity to craft personal health goals and work toward them with a motivational “points” system. Earn points by healthy eating, checking in at the gym, or reading one of the thousands of articles on the site covering nutrition, fitness, and other wellness topics. You can also link your fitness device to your Vitality account to help track your progress. While you don’t have to earn points in order to obtain your $40/month premium deduction, you might find it to be a fun way to work toward your goals!
Get an overview of all the wellness features available to you – in less than 15 minutes – by viewing the Vitality webinar slide deck.
Act now – choose a method to access Vitality
To get your assessment started – and to access all other wellness offerings – log in to Vitality using one of two methods:
- Go to powerofvitality.com and register your account using your USC information.
- Use your USC NetID single sign-on (SSO) to log in to your account. Click here to use SSO to go directly to your account.
Step-by-step guides and resources
- Step-by-step guide to the entire Vitality health assessment process
- Step-by-step guide to completing online Vitality Health Review
- Form to schedule your Vitality Check with LabCorp
- Step-by-step guide to download Vitality on iOS
- Step-by-step guide to download Vitality on Android
For questions, please contact the HR Service Center at email@example.com or (213) 821-8100.