Vitality health assessment incentive
Getting $40/month savings on your medical premiums
A new health assessment is needed each year to obtain the savings. Simply follow this two-step process:
STEP 1 – complete the confidential 20-minute online Vitality Health Review
STEP 2 – finish a 20-minute, in-person Vitality Check screening with your doctor or at a LabCorp location
That’s all there is to it. Complete both steps by 12/31/20 and you’ll enjoy $40/month savings starting in January. However, you can actually complete this process any time through August 31, 2021 to begin earning the monthly $40 credit the month after you complete the process.
If you would like to confirm that you have completed both Vitality health assessment steps, log on to the Vitality site (see below). Or, you may contact Vitality with any questions at (877) 224-7117, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your other Vitality benefits
The Vitality site offers innumerable resources to empower you for healthier living, including the opportunity to craft personal health goals and work toward them with a motivational “points” system, where you earn points for healthy choices. You can link your fitness device to your Vitality account, to help track your progress. You also earn points for healthy eating, checking in at the gym, or reading one of the thousands of articles on the site covering nutrition, fitness, and many other wellness topics. Please note you do not have to earn points to obtain your $40/month premium deduction – you just have to complete the Vitality Health Review and Vitality Check described above for that. But you might find it fun to earn points toward your goals!
Get an excellent overview of all the wellness features available to you – in less than 15 minutes – by watching the Vitality webinar:
If you just want to see the slides, they’re available below under Resources and helps.
Act now – choose a method to access Vitality
To get your assessment started – and to access all the other wellness offerings – you can log into Vitality now using your choice of two methods:
- Go to powerofvitality.com and register your account using your USC information. Instructions can be found HERE.
- Alternatively, you can use your USC NetID single sign-on (SSO) to log in to your account. Click HERE for USC single sign-on information to go directly to your account. Instructions can be found HERE.
Resources and helps
- Visual step-by-step guide to completing online Vitality Health Review
- Visual step-by-step guide to entire health assessment process
- Vitality webinar slides
- Printable health assessment factsheet
- Mobile phone access to Vitality – iOS / Mobile phone access to Vitality – Android
- As always, the HR Service Center can help answer any additional questions. Contact them at email@example.com, or (213) 821-8100.