Support resources for faculty and staff
USC has many resources to help you be your best self.
- Campus Support and Intervention: A one-stop-shop for care and support, troubleshooting, and advocacy
- Campus Wellbeing and Education: Department consultations and training to build a caring culture
- Department of Public Safety (DPS): Ensuring safety while offering the highest quality experience to every member of its community
- Mindful USC: Training and events on mindfulness and compassion
- Mobile Safety App: A free downloadable app that mobile users can use to initiate contact with emergency responders around the University Park and Health Science campuses
- Office of Equity & Diversity/Title IX: The newly-created Office for Equity, Equal Opportunity, and Title IX (EEO-TIX) combines resources to centralize the University’s reporting, investigation, and resolution procedures
- Office of Religious and Spiritual Life: Encouraging spiritual reflection and free inquiry
- Ombuds Office: A safe, confidential place to help you evaluate and manage your USC-related issues
- TrojansAlert: An emergency notification system that allows university officials to contact you during an emergency by sending messages via text message and email
- Trojans Care 4 Trojans: A reporting system where support is provided to those who you are worried about
- Volunteer Center: Dedicated to promoting service within USC, the greater Los Angeles area, and the global community as a whole
- WorkWell Center: Confidential and cost-free counseling, consulting, and wellness resources for benefits-eligible faculty and staff
For an exhaustive guide to all the health and well-being resources for faculty and staff, visit the Health and Well-being Resource Directory.