Welcome back – we’ve missed you!
We know that coming back to campus after being away for a while can be both exciting and overwhelming. The below resources are here to help you navigate your return and make the transition a little smoother.
Before you leave home, be sure to:
- Complete the Health, Hygiene, and Safety training on TrojanLearn.
- Be compliant with USC’s vaccine policy.
- Have an up-to-date parking permit or public transportation pass.
- Register your bike and locate bike parking areas.
- Get your USCard.
- Not come to campus if you have any symptoms.
- Wash and have your facial covering ready. They are no longer required indoors, but you are still required to wear them in certain spaces, such as medical facilities and public transportation.
Make your first days back easier – here’s how:
- Put your workbag out the night before (don’t worry, we won’t tell anyone if you need to dust it off first!).
- Place your purse, wallet, and/or keys by the front door.
- Check out restaurant options and locations on campus, or bring a packed lunch.
- Make sure you have your chargers for your phone, laptop, iPad, and other devices.
- Bookmark the USC maps webpage to help you find your way.
- Grab a pair of comfortable walking shoes to get around campus.
- Explore workout options with RecSports and GymPass.
- Don’t forget your favorite S’well, Hydroflask, or other water bottle to stay hydrated – water stations around campus are available for refills.
- Check traffic ahead of time.
- Add 20 minutes more for Perimeter Access Points.
- Bring back your family, pet, or dream vacation photos!
Check out these resources as well:
- POP 3.0 testing, USC’s COVID-19 testing program, is available for all faculty and staff.
- N95 respirators are available to faculty and staff for voluntary use upon request.
- USC has many support resources to help faculty and staff be their best selves.
- Useful USC mobile apps can be downloaded to keep you on-the-go.
- Stay tuned to the Employee Gateway and the COVID-19 employee resources page for more.