COVID-19 employee resources
Welcome to the COVID-19 employee resources page, a central source for all the information and resources you need surrounding Fall Restart, remote work, and returning to work on campus.
Please visit the We are SC site for comprehensive information on USC’s COVID-19 response and USC’s COVID-19 Resource Center for health, hygiene, and safety information. General questions about cases, testing, and vaccination can be directed to the COVID-19 hotline at 213-740-6291 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To access a list of General Notifications of COVID-19 cases on the USC campuses, click the image below and log-in with your USC ID to see the published daily digest.
Flu Vaccine Requirement
Flu shots are required for those working at USC locations by Monday, Nov. 1, and they are a fully-covered benefit under USC health plans.
- On-site faculty and staff are welcome to get theirs at no cost from USC Pharmacies.
- Faculty and university staff who are vaccinated through the USC Pharmacies will automatically have this updated in their MySHR health records. This may take 48-72 hours to be reflected in your records.
- Faculty and university staff who receive vaccinations through other providers and pharmacy retailers should save a copy of their record showing their name, date of birth, and vaccine/date administered and upload to MySHR.
- Faculty and university staff with medical, religious, or philosophical objections may submit a medical exemption request form or religious/philosophical exemption request form.
- Exemption forms may be uploaded in the “Upload Documentation” section of the secure health record portal, MySHR.
Fall 2021 Restart guidelines
Return to work on campus information
- Employee Return to Work Guidelines – last updated March 4, 2021
- Supervisor Return to Work Guidelines – last updated March 4, 2021
Health, Hygiene and Safety training
- Training for employees with no computer access
- Training (Spanish) for employees with no computer access
COVID Pop Testing 3.0
- Information on USC’s POP 3.0 testing program
- Please wait at least 30 minutes after eating, drinking (including water), or smoking/vaping before collecting a saliva sample.
On-campus gathering guidance
Remote work information
- Remote Work Guidelines – last updated March 4, 2021
Required documents for remote work arrangements
- Remote Work Letter of Agreement – last updated March 4, 2021
- Remote Work Checklist – last updated March 4, 2021
- Faculty/staff attestation of a fully remote work arrangement
- Graduate student attestation of work location outside of the United States
Other COVID-19 employee resources
- USC Faculty & Staff Webinar: COVID-19 Health & Safety | September 2, 2021
- USC Faculty & Staff Webinar: COVID-19 Health & Safety | August 12, 2021
- Daily digest of COVID-19 positive case notifications on the USC campuses (USC log-in required)
Contacts and additional support
- HR Partner contact list
- Health and Well-being Resource Directory
- Quick list of support resources for faculty and staff