The new school year is about to begin! Whether you’ve been back on-campus a while, or are returning to UPC or HSC, the resources below will help you navigate your return and start the 2022-2023 year off on the right foot.
Before arriving to campus, make sure you:
- Are compliant with USC’s vaccine policy, and do not come to campus if you have any symptoms.
- Have an up-to-date parking permit or public transportation pass.
- Register your bike and locate bike parking areas.
- Get your USCard.
- Have a facial covering ready in case they are required in certain spaces, such as medical facilities and public transportation.
Here are some tips to make your first days back easier:
- Check out restaurant options and locations on campus or bring a packed lunch.
- Bring your favorite water bottle to stay hydrated – there are 211 water stations around campus. Click here for their locations.
- Make sure you have your chargers for your phone, laptop, iPad, and any other devices.
- Bookmark the USC maps webpage to help you find your way.
- Grab a pair of comfortable walking shoes to get around campus.
- Explore workout options with RecSports and GymPass.
- Check traffic ahead of time.
Check out these resources as well:
- COVID-19 employee resources page has the latest COVID-19-related information.
- POP 3.0 testing, USC’s COVID-19 testing program, is available for all faculty and staff.
- N95 respirators are available to faculty and staff for voluntary use, upon request.
- USC has many support resources to help faculty and staff be their best selves.
- Useful USC mobile apps can be downloaded to keep you on-the-go.
Here’s to a great new school year for all faculty and staff!