For the first time ever, pet insurance for your dogs and cats is available to benefits-eligible faculty and staff at USC.
This optional benefit, through MetLife, offers the following:
- Flexible coverage, with up to 100% reimbursement and freedom to visit any U.S.-licensed vet
- Optional Preventive Care coverage
- 24/7 access to Telehealth Concierge Services
- Discounts and offers on pet care
- Coverage of previously covered pre-existing conditions when switching providers
- MetLife Pet mobile app to submit and track claims, manage your pet’s health and wellness, and find nearby pet services
As a pet parent, you can customize your pet’s insurance to meet their needs. This includes everything from essential needs like cancer and diabetes to optional preventative care like heartworms and behavioral training.
To get a quote or to enroll, visit the USC MetLife Pet Insurance webpage.
Looking to learn more? Sign up for an informational webinar.