USC is committed to providing a safe, productive, and ethical workplace for all employees. In addition to the Dornsife College of Letters, Arts and Sciences, USC operates 21 schools and other academic units, as well as all the administrative units that support the academic units. Although most USC employees work at the University Park or Health Sciences campus, other employees work at one of USC’s enormous array of “satellite” locations – some in Southern California (downtown L.A., Playa del Rey, Alhambra, Orange County, Catalina, and more), some elsewhere in the state (San Diego, Sacramento), and some across the country (Washington, DC). USC also maintains offices across the globe (multiple offices in South America, Asia, and Europe).
Learn more about USC and its history, vision, community and traditions on the About USC page.
- How USC is structured – important basics
- Essential employee helps – we suggest you bookmark this one!
- Campus access and safety – emergency info, maps, and more
- Help for workplace concerns – options for problem situations
- For faculty – the Faculty Portal
- For postdoctoral scholars – the Office of Postdoctoral Affairs
- For student employees – helpful information on policies, pay, and more