Starting Tuesday, Aug. 16, Information Technology Services (ITS) is launching auto-generated USC Zoom meetings for Fall semester courses in USC’s Blackboard Learning Management System (LMS). Additionally, ITS is providing Zoom training sessions on how to set up your Zoom meetings with Zoom Pro and Transcription Services.
The live training session will cover topics such as:
- How to start meetings from Blackboard
- How to hide/disable Zoom Pro Link if the instructor chooses
- How to enable the Zoom Transcription Service
- How to set in-meeting chat options and more host controls
Zoom training sessions:
- Tuesday, Aug. 16 from 9:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. on Zoom
- Wednesday, Aug. 17 from 9:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. on Zoom
To learn more about auto-generated Zoom meetings, visit the Keep Teaching site for information and instructions.
If you have questions, contact ITS Campus Voice at ITSCampusVoice@usc.edu, Michael Massion, Sr. UC Engineer, ITS Unified Communications and Collaboration at Massion@usc.edu, or Nilik Minassian, Unified Communications and Collaboration Director, at Nilik@usc.edu.