With the 2022 election season underway, partners across USC have installed vote-by-mail ballot drop boxes at the following locations:
- USC Village across from the University Park Campus and next to the parking structure entrance (3301 South Hoover Street)
- Hyatt House Hotel/HSC Conference Center on the Health Sciences Campus (1618 San Pablo Street)
The ballot drop boxes are available to voters in Los Angeles County between now and 8 p.m. on election day, Tuesday, June 7. The boxes are safe and secure to access, and available 24/7. For more information about the Los Angeles County Ballot Drop Box Program, visit https://www.lavote.gov.
All California-registered voters automatically receive a ballot before every election. You may:
- Vote by mail – return your ballot by mail, no postage is necessary. Ballot must be postmarked by June 7, 2022.
- Vote in person:
- Vote in person anywhere in the county up to 10 days before the election.
- Register to vote and vote on the same day.
- Drop off your ballot.
To cast a ballot in the June 7 Primary Election, you must register to vote by today, May 23, 2022. If you miss the deadline, visit a voting center on or before June 7 to complete the Same-Day Voter Registration process and request your ballot in person at your county elections office or polling location. To learn more, visit https://www.voteusc.com.