Fidelity, one of the investment providers for the USC Retirement Savings Program and the sole provider for the Keck Medicine of USC 401(k) Plan, is offering individual counseling sessions, group webinars, and Q&A sessions, hosted by Fidelity financial professionals, where faculty and staff can learn strategies and tips on how to successfully take charge of their finances.
- Get help with basic budgeting for complex financial situations. Schedule a meeting here.
- Manage Unexpected Events and Expenses
Wednesday, May 24 at 12 p.m. Register here.
- Learn the Basics of When and How to Claim Social Security
Wednesday, June 15 at 12 p.m. Register here.
Ask Fidelity Q&A
- Top Things to do Before You Retire
Wednesday, May 18 at 12 p.m. Register here.
- Planning for Healthcare Costs and Coverage in Retirement
Thursday, June 9 at 12 p.m. Register here.
- How to Plan for the Income You’ll Need in Retirement
Tuesday, July 12 at 12 p.m. Register here.
If you would like more information, email email@example.com.