Zoom Phone is one unified app for phone, video, meetings, and chat, and is replacing USC’s legacy telephone and communications system. It allows the user to seamlessly make and receive phone calls, share content, participate in video meetings, and send chat messages from Zoom desktop and mobile apps.
Training videos are now available if you are looking for more know-how about your Zoom Phone, or want to take full advantage of USC’s Zoom Phone, desk phone, and conference phone features.
To access these, log in to the new TrojanLearn Zoom Phone, Polycom Desk, and Conference Phone Training. Each video is less than 10 minutes long.
The training series has been designed so you can choose what to watch on your schedule and apply what you learn at your time of need. Tutorial topics include:
Zoom Phone application
- Initial Setup
- Outbound Calls
- Inbound Calls and Call Option
- SMS Conversation and Options
- Advanced Setting and Features
Desk and conference room phones
- Polycom VVX 250 and 450 Desk Phone
- Poly Trio C60 Conference Phone
To access the new training series:
- Click here and log in using your USC NetID and password.
- Before you begin watching, we recommend ensure your browser settings:
- Allow pop-ups
- Allow all cookies
- Allow cross-site tracking (turn off a “do not track” option).
If you need more information, check out USC Keep Teaching’s Zoom Phone page.