Bright Horizons at UPC
At Bright Horizons, your child will be cared for in a loving and nurturing environment by experienced and dedicated teachers. Our carefully crafted programs are age-appropriate, all with the goal of encouraging curious, happy and confident children – who, above all, fully experience the joys of childhood.
A Bright Horizons early education and preschool experience includes:
- Innovative curriculum that guides children through each age and stage, empowering them to become confident, successful, lifelong learners
- Health, safety and security policies that meet or exceed state and local standards as well as those created by the National Association for the Education of Young Children
- Experienced child development professionals with the training to guide and nurture each child
- Strong parent/teacher communication and partnerships
You and your family are invited to contact an individual center by phone or email to arrange a tour. Scroll down to the bottom of this page for center contact information. Parents of enrolled children are welcome to visit at any time. You may also fill out our pre-enrollment registration form.
Bright Horizons at University Park (USC)
Open 7am-6pm, Monday-Friday except for university holidays
Center Director: Aileen Valino-Camcam
Tuition rates (monthly)
|AGE GROUP||USC staff, faculty, and students||Non-affiliated community|
|Infant (6 weeks to 12 months)||$1,522||no enrollment available|
|Toddler (12 months to 24 months)||$1,339||no enrollment available|
|Two’s (24 months to 3 years)||$1,221||TBD|
|Preschool (3 to 5 years)||$1,118||TBD|
Costs reflect full-time tuition as of January 15, 2019. Some part-time options are available; please contact the center directly for part-time options.
Who to contact for help
For any of the child-related topics below, contact your center directly (see contact information above).
- your child’s care
- waitlist inquiries
- any other child-related issues
For any of the administrative topics below, email email@example.com. This routes to Olivia Ortega-Sanchez, USC’s childcare administrator for USC Benefits, which oversees child care operations.
- center facilities
- any other administrative issues
Enjoy this brief look at last fall’s grand reopening and fall festival!