Below is a curated list of some of the most commonly used resources for faculty and staff to help answer work-related questions and make navigating USC a little easier.
HR Service Center – your starting point for all employment-related questions.
Workday Help – guides and information to help you use USC’s HR system. Some common asks are:
- Changing your address or other information in Workday
- Finding your personal HR support staff
- Setting up direct deposit
Ergonomics – ensure your workspace is safe and comfortable.
Timekeeping for non-exempt employees – comprehensive information on timekeeping requirements for hourly-paid employees.
Payroll calendars – find out when you’ll be paid.
Year-end tax documents (including W-2 information) – helpful information for tax time.
Employment verification – if you need to verify employment for a home loan or other purpose.
Accessing your personnel file – information on how to see your own employment records.
Information Technology Services (ITS) – technical help
- ITS help desk via Service Now
- Software from ITS
- Web publishing
- Educational technology
- Collaborative tools
USC Transportation offers an extensive website with information and help for all issues related to parking, commuting, getting around campus, and more.
Business and expense help
How to purchase and pay for business and personal goods and services
Business Services – for purchasing, payments, travel, and expense reimbursement support.
- Working with suppliers
- Corporate cards
- USC Travel and Expense Portal
- USCard – your employee ID card which you can also use to pay for some items on campus.
- Purchasing and procurement
- Payment services and reimbursements
Mailing and material services
- Mailing and material services
- Interdepartmental mail (refer to the “related documents” section for a list of mail codes).
Lost and found
Planning a meeting or event
- Submit a request for catering with USC Hospitality
- Classroom reservation requests (to reserve rooms for presentations, etc.)
- Web and video conferencing
- Parking reservations