Service and location updates
LAST UPDATED: Wednesday, June 24 – 8:45am
In light of changes on campus around the COVID-19 situation, see service and location updates below. The latest information is highlighted.
- The only campus entrance that remains open 24/7 is the McClintock Entrance off Jefferson; all other campus/structure entrances are closed. At HSC, the Biggy and SPS Structures are staffed from 7am-3pm.
- UPC and HSC buildings will remain locked, with access only to authorized employees performing essential services. Access requires physical keys or key cards. Faculty and staff required to be on campus should exercise social distancing and hygiene as recommended.
Transportation, parking, buses
- See Transportation’s COVID update page which includes information about the suspension of all parking fees, now through July. Also, employees working on the UPC campus, and with parking structure permits for the Downey, Royal, McCarthy, Figueroa, Flower, Grand, or Shrine structures, can park, without paying, in any of those structures. This is to enable our employees to park as close to their offices as possible.
- Employees not working on USC campuses and not using their transit passes can request cancellations for May and beyond by emailing Rideshare Coordinator Maira Meza.
- See update on cancelled bus routes
- Limited hours and service – see Hospitality’s hours of operation page for specifics
- Rosso Oro’s Pizzeria has been made over into a community cafe with affordable home-style lunch and dinner options, seven days a week
- HSC also has a new community cafe with affordable meals for breakfast and lunch
- Everybody’s Kitchen (EVK) dining hall is closed until further notice. Residential dining is available at the USC Village dining hall. Staff are welcome to dine at that location.
- Not open to the public at this time, as it’s being used as part of the overall university COVID-19 response. No set reopening date yet.
- Sales/reservations/events staff can discuss future booking – email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss events.
- Mailing and Material Management Services (MMMS) is still providing delivery services to mail codes in accessible buildings. Departments have the option of requesting that MMMS hold mail for pick up or for delivery after the university resumes normal operations. To request these options, department mail coordinators should respond to the MMMS survey distributed via email on March 16 and 20. Scheduled package deliveries should be rescheduled or re-routed to MMMS at 3434 S Hope St, Los Angeles, CA 90089-7777 (please email MMMS with the carrier, tracking number and all other relevant information).
- Staff are responding to email M-F from 8:30am-5pm – email email@example.com
- Online services are available at https://mycard.usc.edu/
- In-person services available at UPC – McCarthy Parking Structure office (PSX) on Mondays and Wednesdays from 10am-2pm only
- In-person services available at HSC – One Stop Express, Seaver Residence Hall on Mondays and Wednesdays from 1-5pm only
- Not publicly accessible until further notice, but USC Libraries are available to assist with online research and other digital resources
- Three of the pharmacies are open with both curbside pickup and delivery available – USC Health Center (UPC, near Engemann); Medical Plaza (HSC), and Verdugo Hills
- See the Pharmacy website for details, and hours of other pharmacy locations
- Not publicly accessible until further notice, but items may be purchased online
- Free delivery to employees/departments working on campus – see more information here
- Free services from the Bookstore Academic Resource Center, for students – see information here
- Not publicly accessible until further notice, but free online workouts available
- Three USC Credit Union branches are closed until further notice: Campus Center, USC Village, Orange County Relationship Center. All other branches remain open but are available by appointment only. See the USC Credit Union website to make an appointment.
- Some restaurants at USC Village are open for takeout; gym is closed; the dining hall is also open
HR Service Center
- The HR Service Center is available by both phone (213-821-8100) and email (firstname.lastname@example.org). Center staff are available Monday-Friday, 8am-6pm.
- See the Keep Working, Keep Teaching and Keep Learning sites for resources for staff, faculty and students; also see the Secure Your Mobile Devices Checklist
- Campus computing labs are closed until further notice
- For support, contact ITS – see hours and more information below
- Phone support 24/7 – (213) 740-5555
- Email support M-F, 8am-6pm – email@example.com
Trojan Kids Camp
Like other campus events this summer, Trojan Kids Camp will not take place this year.
Additional service and schedule changes will be posted here as we receive information in the days and weeks ahead.