Service and location updates
LAST UPDATED: Wednesday, April 1 – 12:35pm
In light of changes on campus around the COVID-19 situation, see service and location updates below. The latest information is highlighted.
- The only campus entrance that remains open 24/7 is the McClintock Entrance off Jefferson; all other campus/structure entrances are closed. At HSC, the Biggy and SPS Structures are staffed from 7am-3pm.
- UPC and HSC buildings will remain locked, with access only to authorized employees performing essential services. Access requires physical keys or key cards. Faculty and staff required to be on campus should exercise social distancing and hygiene as recommended.
Transportation, parking, buses
- See Transportation’s COVID update page
- See important update on parking permit cancellations
- See update on cancelled bus routes
- DPS secure parking program for Spring Break has been extended to May 1. If you are leaving the university area for an extended amount of time, you may register your vehicle online and park it at the Grand Avenue Parking Structure at no additional cost. For details, visit https://dps.usc.edu/services/parking/.
- Limited hours and service – see Hospitality’s hours of operation page for specifics
- Rosso Oro’s Pizzeria has been made over into a community cafe with affordable home-style lunch and dinner options, seven days a week
- HSC also has a new community cafe with affordable meals for breakfast and lunch
- Due to the changes to building accessibility, mail delivery is no longer supported as a standard service. Instead, Mailing & Material Management Services (MMMS) will hold mail until the university resumes normal operations. Any department that wants to pick up its mail instead of having it held should have its department’s mail coordinator respond to the MMMS survey that was distributed via email on March 16 and 20. Scheduled package deliveries should be rescheduled or re-routed to MMMS at 3434 S Hope St, Los Angeles, CA 90089-7777 (please email MMMS with the carrier, tracking number and all other relevant information).
- Staff are responding to email M-F from 8:30am-5pm – email email@example.com
- Online services are available at https://mycard.usc.edu/
- In-person services available at UPC – McCarthy Parking Structure office (PSX) on Mondays and Wednesdays from 10am-2pm only
- In-person services available at HSC – One Stop Express, Seaver Residence Hall on Mondays and Wednesdays from 1-5pm only
- Not publicly accessible until further notice, but USC Libraries are available to assist with online research and other digital resources
- USC Pharmacy in the Student Union building is closed until further notice
- Keck Medicine of USC Specialty Pharmacy is not available for medication pickup
- See the Pharmacy website for details, and hours of other pharmacy locations
- Not publicly accessible until further notice, but items may be purchased online
- Free delivery to employees/departments working on campus – see more information here
- Free services from the Bookstore Academic Resource Center, for students – see information here
- Not publicly accessible until further notice, but free online workouts available
- Three USC Credit Union branches are closed until further notice: Campus Center, USC Village, Orange County Relationship Center. All other branches remain open.
- Some restaurants at USC Village are open for takeout; gym, dining hall closed till further notice
HR Service Center
- The HR Service Center is available only via email – firstname.lastname@example.org. Center staff will be available Monday-Friday, 7am-6pm.
- See the Keep Working, Keep Teaching and Keep Learning sites for resources for staff, faculty and students
- Campus computing labs are closed until further notice
- For support, contact ITS – see hours and more information below
- Phone support 24/7 – (213) 740-5555
- Email support M-F, 8am-6pm – email@example.com
Additional service and schedule changes will be posted here as we receive information in the days and weeks ahead.