Appreciation, recognition, awards
The university recognizes and appreciates its employees in a variety of ways:
- Staff Recognition program - encompasses milestone gifts for employees, the Tell Us Your Story program, and the annual Staff Recognition Luncheon.
- Staff Appreciation Week - each year Staff Assembly sponsors a week of freebies, discounts and fun for staff members. Watch the Employee Gateway or your Gateway Connect emails (sent Monday mornings) for details.
- Faculty awards/distinctions - this page explains and links to recent winners of the many available faculty awards and distinctions
- President's Award for Staff Achievement - the highest award a staff member can receive; visit the page to find out how to nominate a colleague
- Monthly staff awards - sponsored by Staff Assembly and Staff Club, worthy staff members are recognized monthly - visit the page to find out how to nominate a colleague
- School/division recognition efforts - individual schools and divisions offer their own employee awards