Have your say
Connect with your colleagues, share your stories, and have your say. USC provides plenty of ways to let your voice be heard – and to hear what other Trojans are thinking, too.
The university conducts a number of different surveys, as do specific schools and divisions on occasion. A few happen annually – or more often:
- Staff Pulse Survey – generally targeted just to staff, this is the annual “take a pulse of the university” survey – happens during the spring semester
- Great Colleges to Work For – this program includes a survey that is sent to a random list of 600 faculty and staff members; the results help decide whether USC will be deemed a “great college to work for” and so far, every year of the program, we have been
- Employee Gateway spot surveys – quick questions sent out on occasion to get quick feedback
Employees are urged to participate whenever a feedback opportunity arises.
Talk to us
USC also offers opportunities for you to tell your story – whatever your story might be – or just to report what’s happening around campus:
- On the job at USC – fill out our brief questionnaire for a chance to be profiled on the Gateway
- Our Trojan Veterans – if you’re a veteran, we have a custom questionnaire for you, so we can share your unique story
- What’s happening at USC – share a news tip, a photo – or share anything else, anonymously or not (also see our Help for workplace concerns page, if you have an issue that needs addressing)
- U outside USC – we love learning what our employees are doing at USC – but sometimes what they’re doing OUTSIDE the university is fun to find out, too! If you want to share your secret talent, DIY passion, travel bug, or whatever you love doing when you’re not at work – shoot us a photo showing you doing you! Send us the photo via this page – and we’ll add you to our U outside USC album!
This is our archive of employee stories across the spectrum – visit this page and meet some of the amazing people with whom you share your workplace!