Digital Campus – coming to you
As part of its ongoing digital transformation, Information Technology Services (ITS) is bringing exciting new computer-based products and solutions, collectively known as the Digital Campus, to USC employees and students.
What’s in it for you
The aim of Digital Campus is to provide USC technology users with:
- Quicker online access
- Improved learning tools and spaces
- More ways to collaborate and communicate
- Standardized desktop support services
- Self-service capabilities
- Improved systems reliability (e.g., improved WiFi, fewer service outages)
- Exciting collaboration tools such as Slack and Zoom
- Up-to-date digital signage across campus and classroom technology
- Enhancements to Workday and other cloud-based solutions
- Superior customer experience and responsiveness relative to all services ITS provides
- Greener technology (less printing)
- and more!
With exceptional customer experience as one of its culture cornerstones, everyone at ITS is working to improve its people, processes, and systems so you can have a superior technology experience at USC – whether you’re a member of the faculty, a staff member, or a student. Through Digital Campus, all ITS service offerings – applications, infrastructure, information security, research computing, and more – will be elevated and improved.
We’ll break down this exciting transformation with a series of upcoming articles on the Employee Gateway. If you have questions or ideas, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.