USC child care centers
Finding reliable child care isn’t just important to working parents, it’s essential. That is why USC is committed to providing employees with access to high-quality child care options. Whether you are a new parent or new to USC, we encourage you to use the information here to explore your options and review our resources, which include:
- Child care centers, operated by Bright Horizons, at both UPC and HSC
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Possible child care subsidies for Viterbi employees
- The USC School for Early Childhood Education (SECE)
- Child care subsidy grants for graduate students
For more information, contact USC’s child care administrator for USC Benefits, Olivia Ortega-Sanchez, at firstname.lastname@example.org.