HSC child care options
At Bright Horizons, your child will be cared for in a loving and nurturing environment by experienced and dedicated teachers. Our carefully crafted programs are age-appropriate, all with the goal of encouraging curious, happy and confident children – who, above all, fully experience the joys of childhood.
A Bright Horizons early education and preschool experience includes:
- Innovative curriculum that guides children through each age and stage, empowering them to become confident, successful, lifelong learners
- Health, safety and security policies that meet or exceed state and local standards as well as those created by the National Association for the Education of Young Children
- Experienced child development professionals with the training to guide and nurture each child
- Strong parent/teacher communication and partnerships
Explore available centers:
- Bright Horizons at USC – HSC Child Development Center
- Bright Horizons at USC – Alcazar Child Development Center
You and your family are invited to contact an individual center by phone or email to arrange a tour. Parents of enrolled children are welcome to visit at any time.
HSC tuition rates
|AGE GROUP||MONTHLY RATE|
|Infant (6 wks to 18 mos)||$1,950|
|Toddler (18 mos to 2.5 yrs)||$1,675|
|Younger Preschool (2.5 to 3.5 yrs)||$1,550|
|Older Preschool (3.5 to 5 yrs)||$1,425|
Drop-in care is also available.
Who to contact for help
Our HSC child care provider, Bright Horizons, is managed by USC’s Benefits Administration.
For any of the administrative topics below, email firstname.lastname@example.org. This routes to USC Benefits staff overseeing child care.
- center facilities
- any other administrative issues
For any of the child-related topics below, contact your center directly (see contact information below).
- your child’s care
- any other child-related issues
Bright Horizons at USC
HSC Child Development Center – tax ID #042949680
1435 Playground Street
Los Angeles, CA, 90033
(323) 442-3333 or (213) 364-7403
Director: Aileen Valino Camcam
As always, you can also share any feedback related to benefits and your employment at USC anonymously on the YourVoice – Your USC site.