Many services are available on or around campus to help you check off your errand list:
Basic to-do list
Getting some groceries
Grabbing a bite
- What’s for lunch (or breakfast) – daily and weekly specials
- USC Hospitality dining options at UPC and HSC
- USC Village dining options
- Gas station – use your USCard or other cards to gas up
- Campus Cruiser – catch a free lift to your car if you’re working late
Protecting your home and computer
Picking up a deal
- USC Surplus Sales
- Other discounts – including your errands to the bookstore, pharmacy, and ticket office
Looking for something else?
See helpful how-tos.