If you’re ready for a red hot summer with plenty of cool choices – USC’s Women in Management (WIM) wants you!
The professional group – also open to men — has lots of member activities coming up – plus some events open to all.
This month, members can attend:
June 21: HSC Mixer at Edmondson, 4:30-7 pm
- For members to mix & mingle, network, connect – in a fun, casual way
June 28: UPC Afternoon Tea at THH 256, 2-3 pm
- An opportunity to acknowledge members and connect
Also, the popular UPC book club – open to members and non-members – is back! Next up for that is the book Home Fire by Kamila Shamsie, to be discussed on June 28.
In July, the HSC Summer Programs return – open to members and guests — with planned speakers:
- July 17: Dr. Laura Mosqueda – Dean, Keck School of Medicine
- July 19: Dr. Barbara Ferrer – Director, Los Angeles County Department of Public Health
- July 30: Dr. Jonathan Lucas – Los Angeles County Coroner
And if you’re ready to leap into action, WIM has weekly walking groups – open to members and guests. Slip on your sneakers and join:
- UPC: Tuesdays at noon – meet in front of JEP House sign for a 45-minute walk
- HSC: Wednesdays at noon – meet at the Broad lawn
Meantime, WIM is celebrating the launch of their new website https://uscwim.org. So head on over to see more details and membership info.
Users who have LIKED this post:Contact the editors