New Trojans Network
The New Trojans Network is a live, interactive program that showcases why USC is such a great place to work, and provides attendees with a unique opportunity to meet colleagues from across the university. You will:
- Learn about USC’s proud history, what’s happening now, and bold future vision
- Get an insider’s view of the Trojan Family
- Understand how to drive your professional and personal development
- Enjoy an unforgettable time with fellow new Trojans!
The event runs from 9am-noon (please arrive between 8:30-8:45 to enjoy continental breakfast and network with your colleagues) at Town & Gown at UPC (see map below).
If you work at the Health Sciences Campus, we offer a free roundtrip shuttle for New Trojans Network attendees the day of the event:
- Morning inbound pickup is 8am at the Intercampus Shuttle (ICS) stop on San Pablo just south of Eastlake, arriving at UPC Alumni House (near Argue Plaza; see map above) at 8:30am
- Afternoon outbound pickup is at 12:30pm from Alumni House, arriving back at the ICS stop on San Pablo just south of Eastlake at 1pm
- Login to Trojan Learn using your USC NetID (see the green sign-in banner on the Gateway front page for a link to Trojan Learn)
- Go to Learning > View Your Transcript OR search for “New Trojans Network”
- Open the New Trojans Network event and select a session
Next scheduled date: TBA
Questions? Contact Talent Management.
We look forward to meeting you and welcoming you again into the Trojan Family!